Get Your Degree!
Find schools and get information on the program that’s right for you.
Powered by Campus Explorer
Many vet tech schools offer classroom based courses. But not everyone has the desire or the ability to attend classes on campus. In those cases, online veterinary technician schools may be the ideal option. They offer many benefits over traditional campus-based training programs. Veterinary technician salary is competitive and the future job outlook is very good.
Benefits of Online Veterinary Schools
Lower Cost. Many online veterinary schools are more affordable than campus programs. This is because the school does not need to pay for campus facilities. It also cuts down on the cost of transportation to campus, parking and meals.
More Accessible. If you live in an area that does not have a college with a vet tech program, online veterinary technician schools may be your only option. Online programs can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.
Flexible Schedule. Most online veterinary technician training programs don’t have a set schedule for attending classes. Students are able to work their education around their existing schedule. This is important for students with full time jobs or a family life.
Top Online Veterinary Technician Schools
- Interested in Helping Others? Get Educated in the Medical Field.
- Medical Assisting, Nursing, Health Sciences Degree Programs and More From Top Colleges that Fit Your Needs.
- Build the Capabilities and Connections to Power Your Future.
- Find Schools Online or Near You & Get Info for FREE Today!
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Flexible, online RN-BSN and MSN programs available
- RN-BSN program is designed to help registered nurses earn their bachelor’s in as little as 9 months
- Courses designed to expand on student’s prior knowledge and enhance their patient care skills
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
Veterinary Technician Salary
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that the average veterinary technician salary in 2014 was $35,540 per year, or approximately $17 per hour. Many vet techs and veterinary assistants go on to higher positions such as veterinary technologist or licensed veterinarians, to earn an even higher salary.
Salary can be affected by many things. The most common factors affecting salary are education, experience and cost of living. The first step to guaranteeing a higher salary is to complete training at an online veterinary technician school with good grades.
Veterinary Technician Jobs
Right now is the perfect time to enroll in online veterinary technician schools. The future job outlook for veterinary technician jobs is very good. The BLS estimates that veterinary technician jobs will grow by 30% over the next ten years. This growth is expected to create more than 17,000 new vet tech jobs!